POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : production line (197 KB, DiVX 5.01) : Re: production line V2.0 ( 230 KB, DiVX 5.01) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:34:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: production line V2.0 ( 230 KB, DiVX 5.01)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 17 May 2003 07:44:57
Message: <3ec620b9@news.povray.org>
>>I somehow can't avoid the notorious black frame at the end of the
animation that shows whey you loop it.
> It works very good, no problems with black frames or so.

Apache, I have the same problem when playing any mpeg file in Windows
Media Player 6.4, but with Media Player Classic it works fine, so I'm
guessing you're having some kind of media player software problem.

JWV, that animation is doing some nice progress, I especially like the
way the arm moves down a bit to grip the metal. Perhaps a texture
that'll show the rotation of the rollers, if there is any that is ;)

-Peter